You are a veterinarian, canine rehab practitioner, assistant or involved in the business of canine rehab, who is either wanting to start their own canine rehab practice or increase profits to their existing business
You want someone who has "been there" to break it down for you step-by-step
You are overwhelmed with how to start and want a clear and concise plan that will get you results
You want to avoid all of the common mistakes often made when establishing a Canine Rehabilitation Business and move towards success
What some people are saying...
"Dr. Deb Gross provided a wonderful overview of how to think through a plan for success in your career in veterinary rehabilitation...her advice on preparing...were like promonitions. I had few problems which I attribute to using the business of rehab as a foundation."
"Deb's suggestions for structuring and marketing your rehab serices were well thought out and insightful, and directly applicable for specialty hospitals or general practices adding the service to the clinic or setting up an exclusively rehabilitation practice from scratch like me. The time spent covering facility needs, space design, equipment and staffing considerations was quite valuable. I eventually opened my 1st physical space in early 2013!" - Tari Kern, DVM, CCRP
“Debbie was one of my first instructors when I decided to do canine rehab. She inspired me to become certified, and afterwards, became my mentor when I finally decided to take the plunge and open my own rehab practice. Debbie has helped me in so many ways that I will never be able to repay.” - Dicki Kennedy, DVM
Module 1 – The Benefits of Rehab
- Provide you information on how to get you going and what to start thinking about
- Guide you through how to “sell” the benefits of rehab to your clients and referring veterinarians
- Show you how providing a rehab service will make you the hero to your clients AND increase your bottom line
Module 2 – Designing Your Facility
- Help you decide what facility design will work best for you
- Give you four designs to look at and apply to your own unique situation
- Tell you what you must know when designing your own facility
Module 3 – Rehab Equipment and Supplies
- Guide you on the absolute must-have rehab equipment to get started quickly
- What equipment you should buy and what you should lease
- Give you cost comparisons of equipment from different manufacturers
Module 4 – Business Equipment and Supplies
- Guide you on the essential business equipment you must have to start your business
- What professional consultants/staff members you must have to run your business more smoothly
- Guide you through all the computer software, accounting systems, legal documents, etc. you will need to start your business
Module 5 – Marketing Your Business
- Show you some marketing strategies of how to get clients through your doors
- How to capitalize on the internet and social media, showing you the latest marketing tactics used to capture clients and referring vets
- What direct mail and indirect mail campaigns or strategies work best
Module 6 – Staffing and Scheduling
- Decide who you need to hire to make your practice run smoothly
- Determine what the optimal hours for your rehab business are to maximize profits
- What combination of staff is needed to satisfy the demands of your clients and your referring vets
Module 7 – Pricing and Making a Profit
- Teach you how to package different services and modalities to maximize your return
- How to package your services to ensure appropriate compliance from the client that works best for their pet’s recovery
- We'll walk you through step-by-step how to maximally price your services and what packages you must be offering to build your business
BONUS Module – Ancillary Services
- Showing you what other services you can offer your clients and their pets to increase your business and your results
- How to manage outside consultants or incorporate them into your business
- Showing you how to treat the patient as a whole, making you the hero of your own practice and within your community
- Evaluation and Business Forms - Included with this course, you will receive 20+ forms for patient history, registration, lameness exam, veterinary referral, client consent, pain profiles, and much, much more!
- You will also receive a Dr. Deb approved resource and vendors list, equipment checklist, access to Facebook group, all to get started on your Canine Rehab Business today!
Is there anything inside the Canine Rehab Business in a Box course that I don’t already know, or that I couldn’t find online for free?
The business of canine rehab is fairly new and you will struggle to find good and pertinent information on the subject. We want our profession to grow and become widely recognized. We want the industry of canine rehab to succeed so that our clients and their pets can benefit from our services.
Is this program worth the money?
Let me ask you a question: How valuable is your time? This course can literally save you months to years of time researching and learning how to build a Canine Rehab Business. It can also save you a lot of money by avoiding some of the costly mistakes that I have made. From just one strategy applied from this course, you may be able to see a significant return on your investment. Plus, this course has a 30-day 100% money back guarantee, no questions asked. You can't lose!
How long will this take?
This will only take you a few hours to get through from start to finish, and you can start applying some of the strategies from the first module. Many of my students who have taken my courses have begun seeing an increase in their business almost immediately.
Can I actually succeed at this?
Absolutely! Sometimes we just need someone to hold our hand through the process. I am committed to seeing the industry of canine rehabilitation grow, to the point it becomes the norm…and expected from veterinarians and clients alike.
As I always say, I believe every pet deserves the best quality of life for the longest time possible. Collectively, as a group of concerned veterinarians and canine rehab practitioners, I believe we can accomplish this goal so more pets can live pain free and their owners can enjoy their companions for the longest time possible.